Have rodents started living and possibly breeding in your attic? If this is happening to you, then it is imperative to hire a wildlife removal company. It is not easy to remove rodents from a home, if they have sought shelter. Experienced and proven exclusion methods are needed.
● Leave droppings behind
● Eat drywall and tear insulation
● Destroy property and belongings
● Die in your walls, creating foul odors
● Damage to timber and other natural resources
● Make disturbing noises in your walls and attic
● Chew through wires, pipes, brickwork and destroy insulation
● Damage to your lawn by eating up your fruits and vegetables
Rodents can cause a vast number of diseases, as well as make your home messy and unhygienic. Rodents typically look for places that can offer them shelter and food. This is why homes tend to be the perfect place for them to live. They like to live in attics and in gardens and yards, as they look for dark and cool places. In order to prevent rodents from entering your home, you must seal all the small entry points to your house.
It's often necessary to confirm the presence and type of rodents. Reach out for FREE inspection. We will provide a multi point inspection, estimate and recommended solutions.