Wildlife Control Servicing Opelika, Auburn, Lake Martin, Montgomery and other areas.
Have rodents started living and possibly breeding in your attic or crawl space? If this is happening to you, it is imperative to hire a wildlife removal company that specializes in rodent control. It is not easy to remove rodents from a home if they have sought shelter. Experienced and proven exclusion methods are needed for rodent removal.
● Leave droppings behind
● Eat drywall and tear insulation
● Destroy property and belongings
● Die in your walls, creating foul odors
● Damage to timber and other natural resources
● Make disturbing noises in your walls and attic
● Chew through wires, pipes, brickwork and destroy insulation
● Damage to your lawn by eating plants, fruits and vegetables
Rodents can cause a vast number of diseases and can make your home messy and unhygienic. Rodents typically look for places that can offer them shelter and food. This is why homes tend to be the perfect place for them to live. They prefer to live in attics, gardens and yards, as they look for dark and cool places for shelter. To prevent rodents from entering your home, you must seal all the small entry points to your house.
It's often necessary to confirm the presence and type of rodents to begin the rodent control and removal process. Reach out for FREE inspection. We will provide a multi point inspection, estimate and recommended solutions.